Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

No One Expects...



The Spanish Inquisition (unless you're a Monty Python fan.)

Gloria was out on the patio with her camera this afternoon while I was in my den starting to study for a professional certification.

Between the heat this week, and the studying, I haven't had a chance to get many pictures - or even spend much time enjoying the gardens and the wildlife.  So, I'm happy to have some new pictures to post from the yard.




We've seen this guy, but haven't had a camera handy.  But this afternoon we caught him in the act,

despite his best efforts to look innocent and deny everything.



The evidence was overwhelming.

After he cleared out, the buffet went back to business as usual.


And a little more down to earth, things were hopping too.



All pictures thanks to my wife Gloria.

No comments:

Post a Comment